Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Hop featuring A-Manda's Creations Day 3!

Welcome to Day Three of The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Court Hop featuring A-manda's Creation digital scrapbooking kits!  Wow, I can hardly believe it's already Wednesday!  You should got here from Kassidy's place, if not you'll want to head over to the start at Her Royal Highness, The Scrapbooking Queen!

For today's project I have another card for you...and didn't use my big bug for it either.  Please keep that under your hat as I don't want him to get too jealous  ;)

Isn't this the cutest monkey,  I know I said that about Day 1's card, but I just can't help myself!

recipe:

paper: Stampin Up, American Crafts
Michaels dollar bin felt flowers, mini clothes pins, white pen


can you believe all the cute stuff in this kit and it's only $1.50!

Now for the best part...blog candy! Amanda is so generous that she is giving each of us one kit ($1.50 value) to give away and one grand prize that The Scrapbooking Queen will be picking!

This is a week long hop and there are a few ways to get some bonus entries...

1. Leave a comment here with your email ~ make sure you leave a comment for all 7 of us each day!

2. For an extra entry go to A-Manda Creation and subscribe to Amanda's newsletter and let me know that you did!
3. For another extra entry go to A-Manda Creation's Facebook page, "Like" her and let her know that I sent you, then come back and let me know that you did! 

This hop will end 7/29/11 at 11:59pm...I will be picking a winner on Saturday! See you tomorrow with a new project!

Tomorrow I will have another card and Friday I will have something that I've never posted before!

Your next stop is Raven!

Enjoy!


Theresa
Cristi
Gaby
Jenny
Kassidy
Liz
Raven





6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I agree with you Liz, he is just about the cutest monkey I have seen... love how you have him hanging with the clothes pins (I just saw some of them the other day and thought "how cute" of course I brought them and have no idea when I will ever use them. hugs from ukiah

Unknown said...

I love the pink background and after seeing your cute creation - I now know how to use the clothes pins I have
Love the framed effect as well
nmteachpdg@gmail.com
http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the monkey and the flowers you added.

bunnyfreak at yahoo dot com

Crafting Katie said...

This is so sweet, Liz! The monkey is adorable, and I love all of the patterns and colors you used, AND that you used your cute clothespins!

Sherrie K. said...

OMG, this monkey is the cutest:) I love the flowers too..great job!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

She is the cutest little monkey! Your card is sooo adorable! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!