Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Imagine and Quirky Quotes, Day 5!

Hi,

It's day 5 of Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peeks!  Today project is made with my new Imagine (still learning).  I should have made something with Scrappy Moms Stamps Happy Camper, however, since I only have one cart this is all I could come up with.  I promise I will be using Happy Camper soon!

recipe:
Imagine More Cartridge
paper: American Craft Cardstock, Colorbok
baker's twine, brad, Stampin Up punches, Tim Holtz ink, black pen

I'm sorry I haven't put the sizes down for when I use the Imagine.  I still have trouble figuring all that out.  I've just been printing, then cutting my card to fit the image.  Remember this is only the third project I've made with it.  :)

Here are the links to my DT sisters

Enjoy!

11 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sweetie this is adorable...looks like you're having tons of fun with the Imagine :) Hugs x

Karen said...

Liz what a great idea having the twine around the spool I love it.
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love the details(twine and the brad) Great Job
Kristan

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome card, Liz. I love the twine!

L.B. said...

very cute card enjoy that Imagine.

Adrian said...

very nice, like use of twine!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. you knew I was going to ask for those sizes didn't you. I am so happy you are having so much fun with your Imagine... hugs

katieo said...

I love the way you added the twine. Looks like you are having fun with your new toy. I just got 2 new Scrappy Mom sets today. Can;t wait to use them

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great card, Liz! I like the twine on the spool- so cute! So now that you are 3 projects into the Imagine, how are you liking it? ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, you are doing such great things with your Imagine! I love this card! The brad on the scissors and the twine on the spool make it look so realistic!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Darling card Liz!


Ruthie :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!