Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This week's challenge is using the Preserves cartridge!  I love this cart, but I was trying to think outside the box this week, so I used a label from it. 

recipe:
Preserves Cricut Cartridge
label cut at 2.96 x 3.98, 3.19 x 4.29, 3.43 x 4.50
Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge
thyme plant cut at .93 x 1.75 and layers to match
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Good Eats
burlap bag
thyme plant
paper: my mind's eye, papertrey ink, american craft cardstock

Join the challenge here!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Good Morning Miss Liz...
Your project is absolutely adorable. You have such good ideas. Have a wonderfully blessed day my friend.
Susan

buglvr2010 said...

This is so adorable! I love the label.

Laura L. Cline said...

That is just soooo pretty!

{{HUGS}}

Esther said...

Liz, this is amazing!!!
What a cute hostess gift this would make!

Crafting Katie said...

That is so sweet, Liz! I love it! I'm going to have to check out the labels on Preserves now!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well oh I can say is you "definitely" did good thinking out of the box... love it.. hugs from Ukiah

Sherrie K. said...

Liz, this is way to cute. I love the inspiration. I think I am going to scrap lift this, hope that's ok? My nephew and his wife just bought a house and they are putting in a garden..wouldn't this be a cute house warming gift? Love it!!! Thanks....for the idea!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Out of the box, into the bag. Great Idea. I bet it smells good too.

Tina said...

I love how you stepped out of the box! What a great little idea! Love the bag you chose as well. Nice job!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Liz, this is such an adorable little gift! I love your creativity. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and adding such sweet comments. I'm your newest follower!
Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my stinkin goodness this is just way too cute!!! LOVE IT!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!