Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!  This time things are a little different...you can use 2 different Cricut Cartridges...Campin' Critters or Nifty Fifties!  Now remember if you don't have either of those, you can use a cartridge with a similar cut. 

For my project I decided to use Campin' Critters, this is quickly becoming one of my favorites!  I'm so happy with my layout and I can't wait to add my pic's! 






Recipe:
Winter Woodland
scallop squares cut at 3.80 x 3.59
journal box cut at 3.87 x 1.93 and 4.16 x 2.20
Christmas
snowflakes cut at .82 x .69, .84 x .69, .88 x .72, .56 x .69, .58 x .69, .61 x .72
Everyday Paper Dolls
ski lift cut 2.08 x 3.27
skis cut at 3.21 x 2.76
poles cut 1.03 x 2.
Campin' Critters
danger sign cut 2.21 x 1.15
trees cut 2 at 1.68 x 5.04, 2.03 x 6.22
deer cut 1.78 x 2.53

Basic Grey, american crafts cardstock, colorbok
Tim Holz ink, white pen, stickles

So pull out Campin' Critters or Nifty Fifties and create something wonderful!

Here are the links to my DT sisters

Enjoy!

18 comments:

callyannc said...

What a cute layout! Thnks CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycrations.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

Liz, I LOVE this layout! The detail is fabulous!!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Esther said...

The trees and snowflakes are wonderful!
Love the danger sign, LOL.
Super layout!!!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout! Great job! TFS

Glora said...

This LO is adorable and absolutely perfect. I love the winter theme. Hugs- Glora

Rachel said...

Liz I just had to tell you how much I love love love this layout! I want my holiday layouts to look this good. And that little reindeer is to die for! Great LO!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Great layout Liz! Looking forward to Saturday!

Amy C said...

Awesome layout Liz!! I love the winter scene you created and the awesome color combo. I am loving the Camping Critters cart, too. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL! I love it. I totally forgot about those cute scalloped squares from Winter Woodland...perfect for photo mats! I am going to have to remember that. I also love the inked snow...so pretty! TFS!

scrappy critters said...

Your pages are to die for... just love it!

♥Tammy

Laura L. Cline said...

Liz, it's lovely! It almost makes me wish for snow, lol!

{{HUGS}}

Joann said...

I love everything about this layout! I wish that I could go skiing just to scrap lift your layout...lol! Beautiful!

The Bookin Room said...

Holy cow!! How uber cute is that!!!

xoxo Charity

Crafting Katie said...

This is the PERFECT skiing page, Liz! So many cute details! Who would have know we had a ski lift cut on Everyday Paper Dolls? I love it!

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh sweetie this is so stinkin' cute....to cute for words...love it! :) Hugs x

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is such an awesome layout! The details are amazing! Great job as always, Liz. Would love to thumb through your scrapbooks! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

This is fantastic!! I love this layout...would love to see it with pictures on it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Liz....I may just have to scrap lift this layout. It's absolutely adorable!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!