Friday, July 15, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1!

Hi!  Scrappy Moms Stamps has released two new stamps sets today!  You're gonna love them!  I'm going to keep this quick so you have time to check out all the girls on the design team.  Sorry I haven't been posting alot lately, we are getting new flooring thought our home, so I've been packing and tearing up old wood floor...this is worse than moving!

Now on to my projects, that right I have two for you today!

I made this card for my nephew!

recipe:
Gypsy Wondering
stamp card
Indie Art
guitar
sorry, I don't have sizes, I guess I didn't save in my gypsy :/
american craft cardstock
recollection
ek success ticket punch


I forgot to get my camping pictures printed!


recipes:
Camping Critters Cricut Cartridge
porcipine cut at 3.85 x 2.65
shield cut 9.85 x 11.94
half shield cut 9.27 x 11.24
badge cut 1.88 x 2.06 layers to match
journal shape cut at 3.87 x 2.79
journal shadow cut 4.03 x 2.79
Everyday Paperdolls
campfire cut at 2.63 x 4.76
Tags, Bags, Boxes and Mor
tag cut .92 x 2.06
shadow cut .98 x 2.06

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders ~ Swiss Dots & Bubbles
Paper: Bella Blvd, American Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Tim Holtz ink, stickles, white pen, hemp twine, stitching



Here are the links to my DT sisters!  I know they made awesome projects!


Enjoy your day and I'll see you tomorrow with another sneak peek!!



15 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Great job, love the layout!!

buglvr2010 said...

Liz, I love your card...perfect for a guy! The camping layout is fantastic. I love it!

Esther said...

Fantastic!
The guitar just pops off that red paper and love the edge the stamp card gives it!
The camping layout is oh so adorable!!!
I really love the Quirky quotes!

Joanna said...

Great projects Liz! Love the layout, it's so adorable! :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love the guitar card.. and I think your camping layout is just too cute.... are you putting in new wood floors? I have wanted wood floors forever... hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND you put the sizes.. I am definitely going to try to scrap this one someday...hugs

Crafting Katie said...

These are just adorable, Liz! The star background looks great with the guitar, and your camping layout is just too cute!!!

Lezlye said...

Great Layout Liz! Lovin' the Smore!

scrappy critters said...

I love love them both.. I used that SAME cut on one of my upcoming projects.. I just WISH I had scrapbooks that looked like yours!!

♥Tammy

Jae said...

Wonderful projects, Liz! Love 'em! The porcupine is so adorable haha. Glad to be joining you this month! :)
hugs, Jenn

Adrian said...

Great job, as always!

Saundra said...

Love your projects, Liz! The card is great and the layout is adorable. I really need to get my hands on the Campin' Critters cartridge! So many cute images!!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Look at that darling layout!!! I just LOVE it...I cant wait for the first smores of the season =)

Your nephew will love that card....it rocks!!!
Congrats on getting new floor....thats AWESOME!!!

hugs,
Sarah

HappyPlaceJen said...

You totally ROCKED these projects, Liz! The guitar card is just awesome. That sentiment is probably my fave on Quirky Quotes. Can't wait for my order to come in!

And the smore layout is not just cute, it's STINKIN' cute!! I'm going camping next weekend so I can't wait to have a s'more like the yummy looking one on your layout!

Good luck with the floor project! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute! I love the layout - now I just need camping pictures to go with it so I can Scrap-lift it! ;)

Great job on both projects!

- Mel

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!