Friday, June 24, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 5!

Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day 5!  I have been camping this past week and have just got home and had to go right back to work, so I'm a little sluggish and not very chatty!  I have two cards to share with you today, so let's get right to it!



Recipe:
Just Because Cricut Cartridge
pie cut 5.27 x 8.50
layers to match
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
tag cut 2.38 x 1.47
shadow cut 2.57 x 1/59
paper: October Afternoon, reflection, stampin up
ink, twine, button


Recipe:
Smiley Cards Gypsy Download
olive cut 5.88 x 7.11
Plantin Schoolbook  Cricut Cartridge
two oval welded together at 4.41 x 6.01 each
French Manor Cricut Cartridge
scallop oval cut 5.69 x 4.01

We R Memory Keepers paper, Papertrey Ink paper
ink, button, ribbon, twine




Scrappy Moms Stamps is still having FREE SHIPPING until June 30, 2011!  So you need to take advantage of the savings!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Liz don't know which one I like best they are both just cuter that cute

Crafting Katie said...

Two adorable cards, Liz! Those stamps are really fun too! I love the papers that you used.

Glora said...

I hope you had fun camping. There is always that crash and burn when you get back isn't there? I LOVE both of your beautiful cards! These paper combos are beautiful! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Isn't strange that we have to come home to rest up after our vacations... well your cards don't show that you aren't back to yourself.. they are both beautiful.. (and you put the sizes - one of these days I will surprise you and scraplift one of your amazing cards... thanks my friend) hugs from ukiah

Angie said...

These are both fantastic! I love the twine in the apple pie card...gives it that real american feel and I love the olive card!

katieo said...

You must be super organized to have your week of posts ready before you left for camping. I hope you don't have too much laundry. Your olive pit card is funny. When one says "that's the pits" I always imagined arm pits-olives are a much better visual image.

Scrappy Mel said...

They are AWESOME, Liz! I love the colors on the "Apple Pie" one - so pretty! And OLIVES - what a great idea for that stamp. :)

Esther said...

Liz, I just love coming to your blog and seeing your creative cards!
These two did not disappoint!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hi Liz! Both of your cards are AMAZING!!! Love the papers you used!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!