Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Day #4!

Welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamp Sneak Peek Day #4!  Today I have two cards to share with you.  The first one I used copics...now I have to warn you that this is only the second project that I have ever done with them.  (I have a lot to learn!) Tomorrow project I will be showing you the first project I did.  I know a little backwards, but I did tomorrows about 2 weeks ago.   I'm so excited for tomorrow post, I will be showcasing something new to me!  Now on to today's projects!




recipe:
Preserves Cricut Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings
copics
Echo Park , American Crafts, Papertrey Ink
ribbon, buttons


recipe:
Rock Princess Cricut Cartridge
Gypsy Wanderings
We R Memory Keepers, American Crafts Cardstock
stickle, wire ribbon, toothpicks



Don't forget that Scrappy Moms is offering FREE SHIPPING until June 30 on all orders!

Enjoy

10 comments:

Saundra said...

These came out so cute, Liz! Copics are something I would love to try but am not sure I want to get into that expense. So far I have stayed away from it :)

Hugs,
Saundra

Glora said...

Liz, these are AMAZING! Your creations always inspire and delight me. And that sparkler girl is inspired! I couldn't LOVE her more! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are both adorable, Liz! I love the rock princess girl with the sparklers - so clever! And your coloring is gorgeous!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Cute cute and more cute.. these are adorable.. I have copics and haven't used them in awhile.. I have a problem with getting them to blend, you did a super job using them. hugs from ukiah

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love them both! I think your Copic coloring is awesome! {hugs!}

Scrappy Mel said...

Liz - they are soooo cute! I eapecially love the little plums - I love how you colored them! :)

Rachel said...

love this card, what a great color scheme you used! copics seem so intimidating to me, they're so scary! Your coloring looks really good :)

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love these cards, Liz! Both are so adorable! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Both of these are adorable!!
Love Miss Patriotic's pom poms!!!

James said...

Well done! Nice post! This really helps me to find the answers to my question. Hoping, that you will continue posting articles having lots of useful information. Thanks a lot!
bra tape

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!