Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello!

I'm so excited that Ruthie from September Ninth asked me to be a Guest Designer for her Summer Fun Wednesday! I have to admit that I was a little intimidated to do this, because Ruthie is such an inspiration to me. However, I really love how this turned out! Hopefully I've made her proud!





We go on an annual camping trip, where all the guys BBQ for the group, so yummy...oh, I can smell the
tri-tip now. I can't wait to add my pictures to it!
Recipe:
Block Party Cricut Cartridge
come n get it cut at 3.82 x 3.55
shadow cut at 3.94 x 3.55
woman cut at 2.46 x 3.55
and layers to match
man cut at 2.28 x 3.55
and layers to match
soda cut at .82 x 1.94
and layers to match

Plantin Schoolbook
circle cut at 10.33 x 9.94

Paper: Doodlebug, Reminisce, October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle
Pink Paisley, American Craft Cardstock
EK Success Punch, stickles, Tim Holtz ink, white and black pen, copics (for the eyes), chalk

Thanks again Ruthie for the fun!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Saundra said...

Liz, this is such a fun layout! I love the paper choice and design. Those Peachy faces look great, too!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

bonnie said...

Oh gosh this is such a cool layout...fabulous! :) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

What an awesome layout, Liz! I love your Block Party people - those faces are perfect! Really cute papers too! Have fun on your camping trip!

Rachel said...

Amazing page!! All the cuts are so cute. Have fun on your camping trip... eat somethin yummy for me!!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So CUTE!! The little bottles of soda are so sinkin' adorable!!! Great layout, as usual! :)

Jillian said...

So cute!!! I love the summery colors!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable layout Liz.. I think you made her very proud... it's a super cute layout.. hugs

Melissa said...

I keep telling myself I don't NEED Block Party but those people with the PK faces are so cute. Love your page!

Lezlye said...

Great Layout Liz! LOve the peachy Keen Faces!

Sherrie K. said...

What a fantastiv layout, Liz!! I love your attention to detail:) Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love all the colors and patterns! And the PK faces and soda bottles are adorable!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!