Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamp Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Hi! Welcome to Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This week we are using Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge.  No worries if you don't have it, just use something patriotic and you're golden!

Ok, before I show you by project, I need to warn you...this is not my best!  I had a lot of trouble coming up with something and then I just couldn't get it together.  Just a bad crafting day, so please be kind! lol!





Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
welded 2 stars at 5.87 x 5.03
cut stars at 3.41 x 3.24, 3.78 x 3.24, 4.88 x 4.63, 5.30 x 5.03
plane cut at 2.74 x 2.81 and shadow to match
Base Camp Cricut Cartridge
tag cut .99 x 1.90
paper: We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill Cardstock
stickels, twine, pen


FREE SHIPPING on all orders til 6.30/2011!

Take a peek at what the other girls did...I know it's better that what I came up with!  :)
















Enjoy!

11 comments:

Carol W. said...

I really like this one, you did a great job! TFS

scrapbookertink said...

Love your blog, I thought it was cool.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz, I think you got it together beautifully.. I love the sentiment "true heros" and the planes.. LOVE it .. hugs from ukiah

katieo said...

I think its a great patriotic card. Did you hand draw the squiggly lines. I love that idea

Maria said...

PLease look on my blog I sent you a award
http://marlm-fairyland.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Liz, your mojo is just going strong lately!
This is so fun and creative!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, I think it's super cute! The squiggly lines add so much!

Joanna said...

Wow now this is a guy card for sure! Great job! :) I think it came out great !

bonnie said...

Awesome card...turned out perfectly! I get days like that sometimes! :) Hugs x

HappyPlaceJen said...

Awesome card, Liz! I even saw it featured on Fantabulous Cricut today! So even though it may not be one of your faves and it caused you some trouble, it was obviously well worth it!! Happy 4th! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I think that your card turned out great!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!