Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love Papertrey Ink!

Good Afternoon!

Today the sun has been shining and it's suppose to get warmer through the weekend!  Can't wait! 

Well I just got my first order from Papertrey Ink!  I know this may seem so silly to some...but when I opened the box and saw how they wrap everything individually, how they package their stamps and add a little thank you card!  I thought...wow!  They really took the time to be careful with everything.  That my hard earned money is being spent with them, and they really appreciate it!  And honestly, their prices aren't bad and the shipping was free for a $60 order...can't beat that!

Just wanted to share, have a great night!

5 comments:

Banner Market said...

Thats awesome customer service. They appreciate their customers :)
Not to common. What great news! Ill have to order from them next time :) thanks for the heads up and have fun with your new goodies :)
Have a wonderful evening!

Shelley said...

I hear everyone rave about them, but have not ordered yet. Their ribbon is very tempting!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of them, now I'll have to check them out! TFS

Lo, Alia, Kaitlyn, & Becky said...

we left u an award here
http://growingupmommies.blogspot.com/

Nishant said...

Thats awesome customer service.
free classified india

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!