Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pals Paper Arts PPA39 KISS Challenge

Good Evening!

I hope everyone is having a great evening!  This afternoon I was thumbing through Better Homes & Garden magazine, then it hit me!  I saw this ad

and thought "great color combo, oh, I think I have paper that reminds me of the pillows"!

So with the challenge at Pals Paper Arts for PPA 39 "KISS - keep it simple sweety"  I came up with this for a card.

Recipe:

Cricut cartridge: Straight from the Nest
Paper: Stampin Up, DCWV, Bazzill
Cutllebug: Swiss Dots
Ribbon
Stamp: Stampin Up
Punch: Stampin Up

I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Pretty, pretty. I love my cricut! I also love these colors. TFS!

Banner Market said...

This is so perfectly done! it matches dead on. What a lovely card, simply sweet! Couldnt be put any better. Great job!
Have a wonderful day.
Gina

Marlene said...

Fantastic take on the inspirational piece! Looks beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

Great inspiration photo - wonderful colors! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!