Thursday, April 8, 2010

MOJO Monday mojo133 and Stacey's Curtain Call Act24 challenges

Good Morning!

Well I didn't get much cleaning done yesterday, but did spend the day shopping with DH.  I just wanted to thank everyone that visits and write the sweetest comments!  This blog has been a lot of fun, plus it gets me to use all the things I've collected over the years!  :o)

I made this card the other night but forgot to post.  Again, I took two challenges to make one card.  Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/04/mojo-monday-133-contest.html   and Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2010/04/curtain-call-color-challenge-act-24.html


Recipe:
Paper:  Stampin Up, Kraft,So Saffron, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Cartridge: Storybook
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Stamps:  Stampin Up
Ink/Blender pens: Stampin Up
Rhinestones: Reflections
Ribbon: Michael's

I hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Hope you got lots of great goodies while you were out shopping yesterday. :)

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Liz! love that sweet little giraffe on wheels:) thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Banner Market said...

What a sweet card. I love the giraffe and the coloring you did on him. The design is so pretty it really pops! Good luck in the challenges too :) You are awesome at what you design!
Have a wonderful day!

Marisa said...

What a wonderful combination challenge card. Love the little raffie :D Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Pauline said...

I love this card , your giraffe is so cute !

Debbie Henderson said...

Hi Liz, love your blog!! Thanks for all the kind comments on mine. I didn't know how to contact you other than on your comments. I have my tutorial up that you were anxious to view!I couldn't find a spot to email you!

Karen B. said...

Oh, that giraffe is so sweet, and your layout compliments him so much!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, I love the little giraffe

Julie said...

Oh what a sweet card, love the little giraffe and your rhinestones. Thanks for playing along in the Curtain Call this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play the Curtain Call this week!! xx

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!