Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mother's Day Card! It's sooner than you think!

Good Morning! 

I just want to do a quick post before I head to work!  At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping".  If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it!  Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people!

Well any who...while blog hopping myself, I came across this blog, Scrap Collector and saw this amazing wall hanging!  As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect Mother's Day card for my step-mom.  So...yes the design is completely "lifted"!  Go check out her blog, she has other amazing designs, she adds tons of details!

(sorry about the lighting, very overcast morning, bad angle too!  it's much taller looking in person!)

Made the card using Design Studio

Recipe:
Cricut cartridge: Forever Young, Doodlecharms
Paper: DCWV, Martha Stewart, Stampin Up, unknown
Punch: EK Success
rhinestones, pearls, ribbon, doilie, stickles (on the doilie & the heart), button and pop dots

I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I'm on there too, I'm #111:) I have found some pretty great blogs on there and people have found me! YAY... I hate feeling lost;p

Marlene said...

Adorable card. Mother's Day IS fast approaching.

Yenni Natalia said...

Thanks so much..i am feeling happy if i can inspire someone ^_^...
hope you can come to my blog often ^_^. i will also come to yours ^_^

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!