Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got a "Sunshine Award" from CNS!

Hi Everyone!

I was given this Sunshine Award from Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn'.  Super cool since it's been rainy and COLD today!  This was very sweet of her considering she has so many great followers!  Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure you've seen how good her video's are.  If for some reason you really haven't been there, by all means go check her out!  Plus she has a give away, that she will drawing for on May 4th or 5th.  Of course there are rules to receiving this, which I will follow. 



Here are the award rules:


1. Post the prize on my blog.

2. Mention the blogger who tagged me.

3. Give the prize to 5 friends.

4. Post on my blog the link to their blogs.

5. Announce everyone on their blog.

6. Make a list with 10 things that I like.

I'm giving this award to the following:

Growing Up Mommies:  Great for young moms! (I'm so past this stage, but look back with such fond memories!)
Stampy and Scrappy:  Beautiful cards and amazing photography!
Archiving-Angel: Great look at new tools and fun things!
The Scrap Avenue: Super cute cards!
keep On Scrappin: Beautiful mini albums, she also has kits to purchase!

Ten things I like (if you have been following me for awhile then you pretty much know me.  So I'm doing 10 things that I like with paper crafting)
1.  my cricut!  and almost all my carts!
2.  all my colorful paper!
3.  mrs grossman's tweezers, can't do anything without them!
4.  my new ATG gun!  becoming my new best friend!
5.  the private oasis of my "paper loft", at least when my oldest daughter isn't home for a visit!
6.  pop dots!
7.  my stamps unmounted!  even though it took me a week and horrible sore thumbs to make it happen!
8.  my border punches
9.  all my embellishment!  love them all!
10.  last but not least...stickles!

I hope it's an enjoyable evening for all!


*** I try to follow everyone that follows me.  If I'm not following you, it's because your link to you blog isn't attached to your picture.  You can click your photo on my blog, then click on more options, then click on add link.  Then you can add your blog address.  By doing so, when you follow someone ,they can  follow you on your blog.

****At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping". If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it! Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people!




8 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Thanks so much for the lovely shout out! Such a lovely bonus!!! Happy you needed the sunshine too. At least the snow isn't sticking...YET! Isn't the ATG Gun the best! Mine makes me happy!

Lisa Salkeld said...

How fun!!!! I'll get all linked up!! thANk YoU!!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I copied you with my 10 things. Short of copy and pasting;p

Shelley said...

I about snorted my diet pepsi when I read about your poor thumbs from unmounting your stamps! I endured the same thing. About half way through the process I started doubting myself and if I would ever get finished. I sure love having them more accessible now though.

Shelley said...

me again...I saw your info about joining the blog hop. But, I don't see your blog listed there. Did you add yours by clicking on the little blue frog thingy at the very bottom? I had a hard time finding that, so thought maybe you did as well...(then again, maybe I am blind and you ARE there)

Scrappy Mel said...

Congrats! :)

I's like I just told Nicole - it's getting hard to pass on an award to someone who hasn't just received it. LOL

Thank you for all the nice comment you leave for me - I truely appreciate then. :)

KeeponScrappin said...

Thank you so much for the award. Love receiving Blog awards. They mean a lot to me. You're too sweet.

Sonia said...

Hello sweet Liz~ thank you so very kindly for the award. I am humbled & surprised. With all the blogs out there, I certainly try to do something different but getting recognized for it makes me want to keep it going even if I don't have lots of followers. I truly appreciate your blog support so much.
I am off to follow the blog award rules & pass on the lovely gesture.
Keep inspiring me with your beautiful creations.
Take care!
Hugs,
Sonia

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!