Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wow! What a card can do!

What do you get when you put a card at The My Pink Stamper Challenge?  A whole lot of traffic on your blog!!!  I can't believe how many visitors I've had and new followers.  Thank you so much for all your nice comments.  If I haven't been to your blog yet, I will be sneaking a peek soon.  It's just been a really great day, with Worship services and here, it's a great way to start the week!

I thought I would post a card that I did at my stamp night, a week or so ago.  My consultant has really cute ideas!  Love this clean and simple "springy" card.


Recipe:  All Stampin Up products

I just love those felt flower...so of course I bought them! :o)

I hope enjoy!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Very pretty card. :) Congrats on getting some bloggy traffic! Ain't it great? :)

Ugh...stinkin' word captcha! My word here today is "grande"....so I guess I should have said - "Ain't it grande!?" ;)

~JulieH~ said...

Beautiful card Liz! I love the felt flowers and lovely design you've created
Juliexx

Susan said...

Wow!! You sure have gotten lots more followers. I know, I love it when we can do something through Robyn...I always get lots of traffic. Congrats!! All your creations are beautiful. I know I enjoy :) Have a great day.
Susan

Show Love-Make Cards said...

I love the colors and oh yes those felt flowers are beautiful! Great card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!