Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC 64 and Stacey's Curtain Call Act 25 Challenges

Good Morning!

Thought I would post before I had to leave for work!  After 3 days of STORMY weather, it looks like today is going to be a nice spring day!

Finally a color combo I like!  The last color challenge was really difficult, because I didn't care for them.  It's kind of funny, it must be because I'm not eatting junk, but...when I saw the colors at Stacey's blog...all I could think of was an orange-cicle...I never even eat them! 

The sketch is from The Sweetest Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC64 and Stacey's Curtain Call Act 25




Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Doodlecharms
Paper: Stampin Up and Martha Stewart
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Stamp: Stampin Up
Punch: EKSuccess
Ribbon: Michael's
Stickles

I hope you have a creative day!


8 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That is such a sweet card! I have not tried those popcicles yet...

Your storm has made it's way to Alberta and is hitting us with snow! By Thursday it will be warm and sunny after we get a few inches of snow first!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love those popcicles, Liz! A perfect summery card for the Curtain Call colors...thanks for joining us this week:)

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! Makes me wish it was summer, as I look out my window to SNOW!! Ugh. Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Marlene said...

Yup! Looks like an orangesicle to me! (However that's spelled?!)

We had rain today...rain and overcast. ICK. Please give back our sunshine. NOW. ;)

Banner Market said...

I really like the popcicles :) so spring/summer like. The colors are great all together, you did an amazing job!

Marisa said...

Wonderful double challenge card! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

flowerdisco said...

love the popsicles, yummy.

Angela said...

Love this card! very summery!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!