Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC 66 Challenge - Birthday Card

Hi!

I hope your having a great morning!  I have been really busy...doing nothing!  No, not really, I just haven't been doing any layouts or cards, till last night.  I needed to get one done for DH birthday on Sunday.  So of course I headed to Sweet Sunday Sketches to see what was there...


Just perfect for a masculine card! 


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges: Life's a Beach, Plantin Schoolbook
Paper, Ink and Stamp: Stampin Up
Cuttlebug folder

I hope he likes it and you do too!



****At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping". If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it! Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people!

8 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Wow Liz, I love the colours for your card and the waves are crazy!

Banner Market said...

Oh I love this card! the way you did the waves are so unique! Very nice! He'll love it! I love it! Great job as always! Your such an insperation Liz! Thank you!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

BTW, thanks for popping in to leave a comment! I was so stinkin nervous last night! PHEW, first one is over. CHALLENGE IS NEXT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your card, you did another awesome job.

Shelley said...

I LOVE this card! The colors are perfect.

Unknown said...

Wow! These waves are very cool! What a cute card. :)

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of Karen's sketch!! Love the card. I saw this sketch and headed for the hills LOL!

Unknown said...

michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose
moncler outlet
adidas trainers uk
canada goose
canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets
louis vuitton
canada goose
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!