Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Made by Momo is having a challenge (#1)


Hello!

Mari at Made by Momo is doing her first challenge.  All you have to do is make a card with an animal on it.  Of course right now I'm wishing I had the Create a Critter cart...but since I don't, I went for the next best thing...Staight from the Nest!  I'm so in love with the bird cage that I want to put it on everything!  So look really close and you will see the animal...a little birdie! 


Recipe:
Cricut: Straight from the Nest
Paper: DCWV, Stampin Up, Bazzill
Punch:  EK Success
Stamp: Stampin Up
All Purpose Ink, Tsukineko
Rhinestone, Ribbon: Michael's

I hope you enjoy!


12 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is so cute!

Banner Market said...

Liz! you never fail, always beautiful and colorful. Great card for the challenge. I think Momo's going to have a lot of fun with this :) Im glad she's doing this. Ive always wanted to do a challenge too on my blog, when my followers base grows more Ill give it a try. BTW...I added my blog to your list! What a great idea.
TFS & have a great night.
Gina

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh Liz!!! This is sooo bright and fun!!! I love the colors you used!!! And that bird cage is so adorable this is my next cart for sure!!! Thanks so much for joining in!!! XOXO, Momo

Anonymous said...

oh I LOVE it! It's so pretty, you did such a great job!

Annette said...

This is very cute, yet elegant looking. Love it!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Really adorable! I love it Liz.

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

Really cute. Love how you inked the cage.

Marlene said...

This is adorable!!! Love that birdcage and how you displayed it on the card. Fantastic!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

It's very uncomfortable, but you get used to it. Besdies, you kinda are behind the camera. You should jump in and start. It's fun and everyone loves to watch stuff being made.

Babydoll said...

Very cute card! This is the next Cricut cartridge I've been stalking! LOL!!

MaryNSC said...

O How cute cute cute

Mimi6 said...

Cute card. Love the birdcage

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!