Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My card is at My Pink Stamper Gallery!

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a great day!  I'm off today, but won't be getting any scrapping or card making done.  :o(   I have appts. and have to get some cleaning done (still a mess from Easter).  So I went to My Pink Stamper to see her new site and gallery...lo and behold, my card was there! http://picasaweb.google.com/mypinkstampergallery  It was so exciting to see it!  Of course there are alot of cards there, but it was still exciting!  I'm so happy for the girls that were picked for her design team, they are very worthy of it!  Well here is my card, it super simple, which I really have a hard time doing...I always feel like they're missing something...and I always think of something to do after I've already glued everything!



Have a fabulous day!





6 comments:

Banner Market said...

I saw your card on there yesterday while I was checking out her new gallery and I was all happy for you and my card was on there too :) YEAH!!righnt next to yours lol..Great job Liz, all of your cards are great! As Ive stated before you have a grand gift! :)
Have a wonderful day!

Marlene said...

Oooh...I love this card! So pretty!

Jo said...

very cute. i love this sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Cute card Liz!

Lo, Alia, Kaitlyn, & Becky said...

Ugh soooo cute! i love your cards... makes me want to get creative everyday!!!!

-Lo

Shelley said...

Yay! We both made it in the Pink Stamper gallery. It's fun isn't it? Your creativity is very apparent. You do great work! :)

Shelley

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!