Thursday, April 29, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 27

Good Morning!

Just a quick post befor a head out to work!  :(   Anyway, here is the challenge for Stacey's Stamping Stage, Curtain Call Color Challenge,



and my take on it...


Recipe:

Cricut Cartridges: Home Decor and Stamping
Paper: Martha Stewart, Stampin Up
Cuttlebug: D'vine Swirl
Punch: EK Success
Ribbon, Pearl, Stickles

I hope you have a fabulous day!

Enjoy!




****At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping". If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it! Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people!

8 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That's so pretty! You should pop over and look at http://rosemary-reflections.blogspot.com/.

You guys have a similar style and she does these daily!

Banner Market said...

Beautiful card Liz! I love the colors of the challenge.
You really nailed it! Best of luck in the challenge too :) YOu ROCK!

Stacey Schafer said...

seriously cute, Liz! i'm loving that little cup of cuteness:) thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz that is gorgeous! I love the colors, you did a great job.

Marlene said...

Beautiful take on the color challenge. Looks FANTASTIC!

Sam said...

Just my cup of tea! So pretty.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So pretty Liz! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xxx

Sue said...

this is sooooo cute Liz, well done with the colours!!! thanks for playing along with us at Curtain call this week! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!