Monday, April 19, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous Challenge #33 Spring Theme

Happy Monday to you!

I hope your having a nice evening!  I've never made a chipboard album before...crazy huh!  I saw one that was so pretty at Keep on Scrappin where she has kits for sale.  I just wanted to try one from scratch.  It also fit the challege at Cricutters Anonymous.   I got the idea for the flowers at mychicnscratch.







Recipe:
Cartridges: Straight from the Nest, Stamping
Paper: DCWV
Punch: Stampin Up, EK Success
ink pad: Tim Holtz
Brads: Stampin Up
Uniball gold pen
glimmer mist
stickles
cereal box for chipboard

I hope you enjoy!


7 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That is so beautiful Liz! AMAZING! I have never worked with chipboard either. Hard to believe this is your first attempt! Stunning

Banner Market said...

Liz! This is awesome! you did an amazing job on your first album. Love the way it turned out and all of the pages go so well together :)
Great job!

rite said...

i love it! im a mini album fanatic! beautiful work! (as always)

Dakota Bear said...

Very nicely done for a first time try. I've never done one either, maybe I'll reconsider after seeing your mini chipboard book.

Lynne said...

I love your mini album! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!
Lynne CA DT

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love little books like this. Very fun project!

Lisa Salkeld said...

LoVE this!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!