Friday, April 9, 2010

Bride and Groom Emergency Kit

Happy Friday!

It's a gorgeous evening, so warm and sunny!  Unfortunately it's going to be like winter for the weekend :(

Well I finally made the Bride and Groom Emergency Kit.  I got the idea from Sweet Teetle http://sweetteetle.blogspot.com/2010/02/bridal-shower-gifts.html , check out her site, she has a lot of cute things!  I decided to make one for the bride and the groom and also tried to keep it simple.


                         
 Contents:   Bride: water bottles, lint roller, wisp tooth brush, scope, breath savers, kleenex, germx, hair spray, bandaids, nail clippers, file, orange wood stick, clear nail polish, deodorant, sew kit, safety pins, cough drops. floss, tylenol, tums, make up oil blotters.
Groom: water bottles, lint roller, wisp tooth brush, scope breath savers, kleenex, germx, shave cream, razors, bandaids, nail clippers, file, deodorant, sew kit, safety pins, cough drops, floss, tylenol, tums.

                                                    Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry I deleted my previous post, anyway those turned out great! That is a really neat idea.

Banner Market said...

What a great idea! and how perfect are these little boxes are to put everything in, so cute! Love it! Great job Liz. TFS :)

Jo said...

omgosh Liz, that is stinkin' cute! i love that Best Creations paper.

Amanda T said...

I love this idea. I love all the details you did and the colors. SO CUTE!!

Marlene said...

What a fantastic idea!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Turned out gorgeous. Love everything you did with it!

Hope there's a bottle of tylenol in there, you know, in case someone gets a headache! wink, wink!

teetle81 said...

Those turned out so fabulous! Where'd you get the boxes from? Glad my project could be an inspiration to someone! :)

Sara Kate said...

Cute! I'm getting married in June and was thinking about making survival kits for the wedding party...where did you get the boxes??

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!