Monday, April 5, 2010

Pals Paper Arts PPA36 and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges SSSC63

Hi!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!  After church we had a few friends over for dinner...good times!  Here is my challenge for two different ones.  I used the color combo from Pals Paper Arts and the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.                                           http://www.palspaperarts.com/2010/04/ppa36a-color-challenge.html and http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-63.html




Recipe:
Cricut: Sweet Treats
Paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill
Stamp: Stampin Up
Pens/Ink:  Stampin Up, Uniball
Punch: EK Success, Stampin Up
Ribbon: Michael's
Stickles


Enjoy!






3 comments:

Banner Market said...

Good luck on the challenge :) your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing and always showing us your wonderful talents :)
Cheers Gina

Marlene said...

Reminds me of the Duncan Hines cake commercials!!! YUM!

Linda Callahan said...

Dellicious! Great birthday card - thanks for playing at PPA!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!