Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pals Paper Arts PPA38 Challenge

Ok...I know this is my third post tonight, but I finally got a card to post!  And I finally got to try my Pagoda cartridge!  This cart has so many pretty images and not like any other one!  I have always loved Chinese lanterns, they're so colorful and festive!

So here is my take on the challenge at Pals Paper Arts.


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Pagoda
Paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Stamp: Stampin Up
Ribbon, Tag: Michael's
Stickles

                                                                             Enjoy!

8 comments:

Banner Market said...

This is gorgeous! I would of never of thought of that. I have this cart and never have used it yet. Your card is very classy looking, simply gorgeous!
Great job Liz good luck on the challenge too :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

What a sweet card I love it! I love lanterns, so I'm with you!

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Liz~ I really like your take on the challenge. Your work is always so nice.
I love the lanterns.
Thank you for posting about my giveaway on your blog too.
I love stopping by & getting inspired by your beautiful work & lovely blog.
I appreciate your blog support.
Warm regards,
Sonia

rite said...

its on my 22 yr old housewife blog :0)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love this! Awesome paper lanterns!

Linda Callahan said...

Your lanterns are adorable - very cute card! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love your Chinese lanterns! What a great card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card. You are making me want Pagoda SO bad!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!