Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What a morning! What a fabulous morning!!!

Good Morning!

Wow it's been so long since I've posted anything!  Well, I've got some great news this morning!  First thing is I won a Critter Cartridge from Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn.  She was trying to get 100 followers, well she has over 230 at this point and still growing!  She did this in less than a month!  If for some reason you haven't been there, go check out her blog and videos!  There are complete instructions for an "explosion box".  Then I also got a "this mom rocks" award from Lauren at Growing up Mommies , very sweet of them.  They are four mommies, trying to be the best they can in this crazy fast paced world we live in!  Go visit them, especially if your a young mom and need support!

Both of these things have totally brightened up my day!  Last Friday, while anticipating NSD and the upcoming MPS challenges...my body decided it had other plans for me and put me in bed for 2 days with the flu!  I haven't done anything creative since early last week!  So as soon as I get my "to do" list done, I'm off to do something fun!

Again BIG THANKS to Nicole and Lauren!






*** Also wanted to give a shout out to Shelly at Heartstring-designs, she is have a giveaway!  She make the most beautiful flowers!  Go check out her blog!

9 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Can I crack it open and play with it before I send it too you;)

I'm really, really happy for you and might I add, super jealous! Even I don't have this cart:(

Shelley said...

Oh Liz, if it couldn't be me that won it, I am especially glad it was you! How fun! :) I have a giveaway going on at my blog right now too. I hope you come and check it out!

Shelley

Marlene said...

Congrats! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter person!

*Giggling at Nicole's comment*

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That was for you Marlene;) Liz, it's in the mail and should be in your hands shortly! Geez, I crammed it in the envelope!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

arrggg...your too quick, Nicole! I just left you a comment to open it and make a video! go back and grab it! ;o)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Haha... I couldn't possibly! That's all for you to show off. Although don't panic, I'm waiting on CAC images from Gina, I sent her some Preserves stuff so we swapped! Yours is intact:) If it gets there quick enough you'll get double the reward points!

Banner Market said...

Liz! Im so happy for you! Congrats! How wonderful to wake up and check you blog to find that you recieved these amazing goodies. Im so glad it brightened you day :) I really hope you feel better too :) Looking forward to seeing your next amazing creation. Have a wonderful day and WOW! I so cant wait to see what you do with CAC cart! How fun, I really love mine :)

Marisa said...

So you are the lucky winner of that cartridge! I just love the critters Nicole has created on her blog. Have fun playing with your new toy :D

Nishant said...

Congrats!!!!!
free classified india

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!