Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding Card with Paper Flowers

Hello Everyone!

I have been busy making cards this week...well...cutting them out but not completing them.  I had to make a card for a wedding today.  Got the present completely wrapped then realized that I didn't take a picture!  Ooops!  I'm so glad it was a bag...I was able to get into it with out ruffling up the tissue too bad!


I just love houndstooth!  And I'm very partial to black with any neutral!  Did you notice anything missing?  No stamping or cricut cut!  Anyway I hope the bride and groom like it too! 
Have a happy and creative loooong weekend!
Enjoy!

  
                                                                      

6 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

It's awesome Liz and I'm sure they will love it. I love the simplicity of it and think it looks awesome without any cuts or images! It's stunning!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so beautiful! I love everything about it and I am sure they will too!

Pauline said...

Very chic Liz, is that cuttlebug embossed on the white card ? Tis lovely !

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the houndstooth and the embosssing and those flower are just gorgeous!
Hugs
Juliexx

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!1 Great flowers!

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!