Friday, May 21, 2010

It's been a while...

Hello!

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've made anything!!!  Don't really know why I haven't done anything...except I decided to go back to the gym this week, since my should is almost back to normal.  Hmmm....crafting or the gym...I like crafting better!  :o)  Anyway I needed to make a card for the owner of the company I work for, other wise I still may not have made anything. 

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge:  Forever Young, Songbird
Paper: Stampin Up, unknown metallic and pattern
Stickles
Silver Pen

I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!



8 comments:

Annette said...

Very nice card, Liz. Love it!

Banner Market said...

What a classy card! I love the colors too, Great job as always :)
I too saw the monsters cart and its a must have! so much for not buying any carts for a while lol! Its to dang cute. Great for halloween and boys birthdays. Have a wonderful weekend!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh this card is just FABULOUS!!!!!! I love the colors! You know I love all those crazy bright fun colors! XOXO Momo

Marlene said...

LOVE your 40 and Fabulous card! The colors are so bright and summery!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! It's so stylish & I love the papers they're so bright & beautiful.

Roni said...

Great card! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love orange and pink together - they are so cheerful!

Pauline said...

Lovely card Liz, colours are stunning ! I love the Forever Young cart .

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!