Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n is the BOMB!!!

I got it! I got it!!!  Create a Critter cartridge that I won from Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n just arrived!  Not only did she send the cart, but she filled the envelope with cards (awesome cards) for me.  When you make cards, you rarely get them from other people...so what a nice surprise!!!


I'm just going through the booklet now, but have to run some errands and then a doctor's appt, so I won't get to play for awhile.  :( 

Enjoy your day!





****At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping". If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it! Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people! There are over 300 at this point!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow - you lucky girl!!!! Yup - Nicole rocks!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OMG... YAY!!!! When I was looking at the picture it dawned on me I did not include envelopes...my bad! Enjoy my friend, I'm so freakin excited for you!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE CRAFTY STUFF...

Amanda T said...

Congrats on your win! You will LOVE Create a Critter. It's becoming my favorite! What a beautiful set of cards too... Lucky, lucky!!

Banner Market said...

Congrats Liz!! you are going to fall in love with this cart, that I promise you :) Isnt Nicloes cards amazing, The one she sent to me is so awesome I just love it! We should do a card swap and send each other a few cards, that would be fun, ;)
Enjoy your little critters and I look forward to see what your going to make :)
Enjoy your evening
Gina

Enfys said...

What fun, you will have a great time with this cartridge - a very generous friend let me load hers onto my gypsy!
hugs
En x

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats! Those look like lovely cards. Can't wait to see what you come up w/CAC!

Nishant said...

you lucky girl!!
free classified india

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!