Friday, May 14, 2010

My PInk Stamper is having a challenge!!!

Wow!  I can't believe it's been so long since I've made anything!  Well thank goodness I won Create a Critter cart (I just love it) from Nicole at CNS and MPS was having a challenge, otherwise who knows when I would post again!  The challenge is a color challenge with Gold, Green and Brown.



Isn't this the cutest monkey! 

Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill and Reminisce
Fiber and Brads
Stampin Up Punches
Papertrey Ink Stamp
Monkey cut at 3"

I hope you enjoy your weekend!  I will scrapbooking all weekend!  Maybe I'll post what I do on Sunday!





12 comments:

Sheena said...

aww..so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out super cute! I love that little monkey from Create a Critter! (The punches that you used...that is exactly the kind of thing that I needed today for my cards!)

Alex said...

very cute..i just love that monkey :)
i'm following your blog, come visit mine :)

youhadmeatcraft.com

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Liz~ he is the cutest monkey!
Great job.
Hope you win.
Good luck!
Hugs,
Sonia

Nicole Wright Designs said...

That monkey is so freakin adorable! I was so excited to see this little guy pop up on my Blog Stalkers. I hope you're having fun with your new CAC. I'm so enviuos and super excited for you.

I'm sad it's all over...hmmm maybe I'll do another giveawy sometime???

Banner Market said...

Oh Liz this little guy is so dang cute! Great card! Youll have lots of fun with this cartridge, its so adorable. Good luck on the challenge :)

Enfys said...

This is so cute Liz, love it
hugs
Enfys

Shelley said...

It's really super sweet, Liz! Love it. I just got the cart too and haven't used it yet!

Marisa said...

This little guy is beyond cute :D Nice to see you are using your new goodies - looking forward to seeing what else you create :D

Amy C said...

Great card and that little monkey is so cute!!

Marlene said...

What an adorable little monkey card!

Nishant said...

its a very cute.
free classified india

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!