Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Blogging Buddies!

Hi!

I just wanted to do a quick post before I head to work...

I think I have the best blogging buddies!  When I started this blog, I wasn't sure where I was going with it.  I think I just wanted a place to keep a record of what I made and see how my craft would evolve.  Never did I think that I would meet the wonderful women that I have.  Encouraging, helpful, sweet, funny...the list could go on!  And even though we've never met in person  (maybe that can happen), we do know about each others lives.  So I just wanted to take the time to tell you that I appreciate YOU and blogging wouldn't be the same with out YOU!

Have a beautiful day!








*** Also wanted to give a shout out to Shelly at Heartstring-designs, she is have a giveaway! She make the most beautiful flowers! Go check out her blog!

****At the bottom of my blog I have a list of blogs for "blog hopping". If you want more traffic, add your blog site to it! Your site will go out to everyone listed, I have found some really talented people!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Liz..you're awesome. I think we started around the same time and you have done such a great job with your blog and are very talented. Glad to have you as a friend. Have a great weekend.
Susan

Nickel said...

I totally agree and feel the same. I started my blog about 4 months ago because I was so inspired by all these crafty blogs! I had no idea it would become what it has and be apart of such a positive group!

Marlene said...

Hear, hear! :) So glad to have "met" you online.

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz, your blog is one of my favorites and one I always make sure and take a peek at! You're such a sweetheart, thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog too, it means the world!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Mother's Day Liz! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hey, how cool you're in Oakley! Maybe some day we can meet in person. A bunch of us get together every once in awhile for a "swarm". Just lots of fun and paper crafting. Very casual but loads of fun. Oh I see you know Marlene. Isn't she a HOOT!? Have a great day. (Too bad it's such crappy weather.) xxD

Shelley said...

You are one of my favorite bloggie-buddies too Liz! I love seeing what you have made to share with us. :)
Shelley

Pauline said...

Liz I know what you mean it's hard to believe were so far away when were just a click away from a cheery comment ! I love your blog you were my first follower and have inspired me to keep on blogging ! Have a great week !

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Thanks Liz, your comments always make smile! Is it there yet? I am on pins waiting here!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Nickel said...

Well, I guess it does have a long way to travel. So much for Express! I just tracked it and it has left Canada. It's not showing where it's gotten to in the US though. But it's out of my country at least... maybe today or tomorrow? I sent it on the 5th!

Nishant said...

I'm fairly new to the blogging world
free classified india

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!