Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Pink Stamper- Father's Day Card Challenge

Hello Everybody!

I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend!  The weather has finally warmed up!  Well I finally finished my Father's Day card!  I cut it out earlier this week, but just didn't get it put together...which goes to show you that sometime procrastination is a good thing.  Why?  Because, had I finished on Monday when I cut it, along with three other ones, I would have posted all of them, then I wouldn't of been able to use any for my My Pink Stamper's Father's Day card Challenge!  I'm not sure I would have been able to create another!  So here is my card: 

Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  Just Because, Lifes a Beach, Create a Critter
Paper: Stampin Up, Bella Blvd
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Stamp, Ink and Punches: Stampin Up
Brads, White Pen, Jute

I hope you enjoy!
                                                                  
                                                                  

13 comments:

kim.mom said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Love the canoe and the texture!! Great choice of papers for the fish!! AWESOME!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it! So glad you were able to get one done for the challenge! :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Such a cute card Liz and I love that the fish have pattern paper cuts. So creative, worth a Scraplift! I agree about having to create another project, drives me nuts seeing that condition.

I actually had another blog get pissy with me over that condition. It was a colour challenge I had made 3 days after the challenge was set. And because I didn't see the challenge when I had made the card she wasn't happy. How bizzare, she even deleted my comment when I said what a fun challenge on her comments. I have found 99.9% of the blogs great and positive!!

Marisa said...

Too cute :D Love the fist on the line!

Marisa said...

Too cute :D Love the fist on the line!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Liz, you can still enter the challenge and be apart of the giveaway. It's the shopping part, she only ships in Canada. Besides, let's face it, the US stores and prices makes us Canadians drool! It's still cheaper down there. So I hope you'll still play and be entered to win:)

Pauline said...

I love this Liz those fish are so cute , hope your having a great week end, we're on a long one to it's Spring Bank Holiday over here !

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, great texture and depth....have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

JenBenLola said...

Saw your card on My Pink Stamper challenge. Cute Card! Love the little fish! :)

Marlene said...

How adorable!! Those fish are just the cutest!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OMGAWD LIZ!!!! Your package has just arrived in the mail...I CAN NOT BELIEVE you sent me all that! You are SOOOOO SWEET! I am the lucky one and I am so happy you have been enjoying your CAC cart! I'm just so speachless! I can't wait to play!

Your card BTW is FANTASTIC!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Banner Market said...

What a cool card for fathers day, I love the textures you added. Very handsome card :) I saw that you sent Canadian Nickle Scrapin Nicole some goodies shes showed them in her video, your so sweet :) Hope your having fun with that cartridge. Have a wonderful weekend too :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the fish!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!