Friday, May 9, 2014

You Deserve A Treat ~ Happy Trails!


Happy Friday crafty friends, I hope you've had a wonderful week!  My week has been fun and productive.  I'm on a new quest to get the clutter under control in my home.  This is truly an on going issue for me :)  Normally I try to bite off more than I can choose, tackling a whole room at a time...then getting overwhelmed!  This time I'm going to try spots within a room...and only working on it for an hour at a time.  Really!  I'm even going to set the timer...this way I know I can't get side tracked by something shiny :)

Ok, enough of me :) here's my project with the newest release from Peachy Keen Stamps and My Creative Time dies...  


I used an cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables for my cute raccoon and stamped it with the new PKS raccoon face.  Add some chalk, pen, and glossy accents for total cuteness!  :)


recipe:
My Creative Time 

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Miss Kate Cuttables ~ cute raccoon
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Copic Markers
chalk
white gel pen
glossy accents
treat bag
pattern paper (unknown)
ribbon
button
hemp

Have a beautiful weekend!!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my word how CUTE is this! Of course you know how I feel about your coloring but what a FABULOUS idea on another way to use this stamps set!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinken cute Liz! I love the sweet raccoon! Good luck ob your de-cluttering! When you are done you are welcome to come do mine, lol!
It's crazy how much stuff we have...and how it accumulates, yikes!
Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit my friend!
Sherrie K

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Just perfect for a bag of trail mix!!! Now, who wouldn't love to receive this? Good luck on your quest to clean without getting distracted by something shiny!

LucyLu said...

So cute tag! Love the coloring! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!