Friday, May 30, 2014

MCT May Release Blog Hop ~ I'd be lost without you!




Hi Everyone!  
WooHoo, we finally made it to Friday and to the My Creative Time May Release Blog Hop! Hasn't this release been super fun!  I know I've really enjoyed it!  You should have arrived here from Miss Emily's  blog.  If you just popped in to see me, then be sure to head over the Miss Emma's blog for the start!  You won't want to miss a thing since there are great prizes for the winner!!!  

 I'm going to keep this short since this a long hop...first I whitewashed the frame and let dry.  Then I stamped the image on to cardstock, before it dried, I simply took my paint brush and a small amount of water to manipulate the ink to look like water coloring.  Super fun and easy!!!  When all was dry, I fussy cut the light house and attached it and the banner to the frame and added a button with hemp!

recipe
My Creative Time



Extras
frame
papertrey ink cardstock
stampin' up ink
hemp
button



(:  "My Birthday Month FREEBIE"  :)



Since this was Emma's Birthday month, she wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL for this release! She is giving away this FUN new "Social Media Dies" to the FIRST 150 shoppers! YEP, you heard that right, this set will go to the FIRST 150 shoppers for FREE! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this will be available for sale! 
Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER the 150 shoppers come through, then you will see this set available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! 


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale that is starting RIGHT NOW! Use the code: MAY2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on June 6th @ midnight PST! 


YOUR NEXT STOP IS Miss Cassandra!


54 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super frame Liz, You did a great job on the release thanks for all the inspiration this week. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful frame Liz, great pic of you and the Hubs!! Lee-Ann :)

Kimberly said...

Love the frame! TFS

Alvina said...

Beautiful frame, thanks for sharing your awesome idea, I love the new release!
alvinadiazatmsndotcom

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your frame Liz, looks FANTASTIC!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!! :)

Glora said...

Oh Liz, this is BREATHTAKING! I absolutely LOVE how these accent your photo and frame beautifully. What an awesome picture of you two as well! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

What cuties you and your hubby!!! LOVE this frame my friend. Happy Friday ♥♥ Hugs, T

VICTORIA said...

Liz!!!! Your frame is beautiful and what a handsome couple too!!!
TFS all week your sneak peeks love them all Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Shelly said...

Super, very classy frame! Love it. Goes great with beach decor!!
Thanks for wonderful week:)

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Such a darling picture frame with the perfect caption! This release is fantastic!

Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

Joan Smith said...

Oh wow love your frame and girl what a romantic picture wow I love it you really did a fab job and I so love the way you do shabby/chic you are the Queen of shabby/chic you always rock it!!1

Tina said...

Such a beautiful picture and frame, Liz.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sweet little frame, all the cute projects and ideas
thx for sharing mindy1qc@msn.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

What a wonderful way to give a boring frame some life. Fabulous project. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! Loved the embellishments you created for your frame:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Crafting Katie said...

This is stunning, Liz! I love what you did with the water to give it that watercolor effect, and that picture of you two is gorgeous and perfect for your frame!

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, your frame is so pretty. You did an amazing job, I just love it. Thank you for all your inspiration. I can't wait to get my new stamps and dies.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Annecards said...

OMG, I'm in love with Emma's stamps and dies! I ended up with 2 orders, because I just had to go back and get more!!! I'll most certainly be ordering more once I have more money. BTW love the videos and your projects too!

http://annecards.blogspot.com

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful frame!

Unknown said...

What a great lil frame! I love it.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my word I ADORE this! I LOVE the frame idea, the soft colors, the PERFECT image, the PERFECT sentiment and of course the two of you! ADORE this project!!! FABULOUS idea as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

This has been a fun week! Your frame looks super. I like the soft colors and distressed look. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

My Creative Time said...

Your frame is BEAUTIFUL Miss Liz! I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB like always! THANK YOU!
HUGS,
Emma;)

Melissa said...

Oh how cute and so creative!! Thanks for sharing!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great picture of you guys!! Your frame is beautiful!! Hugs!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful frame Liz! I love the whitewashing and the light house is awesome! Such a wonderful picture of your both!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Very cute project! Such a fabulous idea!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

CathyinMN said...

You added the perfect addition to the frame using this new release.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Love your frame-what a great idea!

Kimberly J. said...

Love how you altered this picture frame!! Kimberly- cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Lezlye said...

Great frame Liz! You look so Happy!

jean said...

this made me think of the vacation we spent in Nags Head , Carolina....we walked to the top of a very high light house....GREAT memory!!1

Katia said...

Is simply and so beautiful, fantastic frame!!! amantedelpapel@gmail.com

Jean Bullock said...

Love that frame. What a perfect sentiment to use. Glad you included a close up of the embellishment. Well done. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

Lucy E. said...

This is a super fun project!

marg0006 said...

Great frame and love the sweet sentiment and lighthouse.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

GlendaLea said...

Love the Photo Frame!!! Amazing release!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

jessica said...

Sweetness to perfection!
Liz this is AMAZING!!! AWESOME job with the new release!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Marilyn said...

Awesome project!!

~amy~ said...

Super SWEET

Beckie Williams said...

Awesome frame. I love how you show stamps can be more than cards! Thank you for sharing!


Beckie
mymousedreams@gmail.com

Donna said...

Beautiful! Love the splash of colour. ddigby@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

Love the embellishment on the frame. Good way to express your love and have something pretty too.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Mimi said...

Great idea on using that frame. your photo of you and the hubs is awesome. Fun, fun week!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Lady Fair said...

I love your whitewashed frame and the lighthouse adds such a nice touch.

katieo said...

Beautiful frame Liz. I love how you whitewashed it. Lovely pic of you and your hubby. I have been chalk painting alot lately. I love how you combined two crafts.

bumblebee creations said...

This turned out awesome!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Beautiful frame!!! Great release and projects this week!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Great frame! I love how soft the colors are!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

aremus said...

Beautiful picture frame! TFS!
amandaremus@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Aww--this is so sweet!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

D- said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE your frame. The sentiment is perfect. This set was on my list but now it has moved to a must have right now status. Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Gaylynn said...

Great photo and frame accents that you made for it. Perfect!!!
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

Cassandra said...

Ok, so your project is great....but that photo is just PERFECT!!!! Love it to pieces!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!