Monday, May 12, 2014

Feeling Crusty!


Good Monday morning!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day if it applies to you! :)  My weekend was fun filled, with a bit of crafting, cleaning, and painting.  Last week I mentioned that I was in the process of organizing, well something shiny caught my eye :), I started to paint my bedroom a new color!  I'm sure it doesn't make sense, but it does to me :)

Well enough of me, now on to my project!  Here is a fun get well card, this could be for anyone with good sense of humor!  I'm hoping the intended person likes it!


I love mixing my Peachy Keen Stamps and My Creative Stamps and Dies!  


Well, I think I'm finally going to have to break down and new ink pads.  I've been using Stampin' Up pads for years. I'm pretty sure the colors I need have been discontinued, so reinkers aren't an option :/  So now I have to decide which brand to change too.  If you have a preference, I'd love to know.


recipe:

My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps
Extras
pattern paper ~unknown
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders ~ Swiss Dot
Copic Markers
stickles
glossy accents
chalk
white gel pen
rhinestones


8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

That is too cute and clever!!! Love it! I am really liking the Hero Arts shadow inks - they have a really nice coverage!

Marilyn said...

OMG!! That is so cute

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!! Great color and love loves stamps!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Alright this is so darn ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you mixed so many MCT and PKS products together! Seriously ADORBS!!!

DIANA L. said...

Adorable card great colors . Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

LucyLu said...

Another adorable card Liz!!! Love it :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awwww! This is so stinkin' cute!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!