Monday, May 26, 2014

MCT May Release Sneak Peek ~ you are special!




 Well it's time again to share with you the My Creative Time May Release Sneak Peeks!!!  I thought it would never get here...we went a week later than usual, however it felt like FOREVER!!!!!  

Today we are "sneaking" Speech Bubble Sentiments w/die set, Bunch of fun circles, and Build a Scripty & Watercolor background!  You are going to love this new release and all the fun elements to make cards, layouts, and such!  If fact as I'm writing this I just visualized another project! 

For today's project I went with a CAS design...well as CAS as I am able to create!  lol! 
I used Tim Holtz distress ink for the background stamp to give it even a more weathered look.  




I used Stazon ink for the clear cardstock window.  


Since I've been playing with watercolors lately, I had to make another card just for fun.  I used Pretty Spring Wreath Stamp Set with Tim Holtz distress inks to create this watercolor effect.  I'm still not great at the stamping with the sides of a stamp.  The only way I can explain it is, to use the stamp like a paint brush.  Dabbing here and there.  But it's sooo fun to play and experiment with different looks!  I love how striking the black "you are amazing" die cut and stamp look on the the bright colors.


I added Wink of Stella shimmer to the flowers which didn't photograph well.


recipe:
My Creative Time
Speech Bubble Sentiments w/die set
 Bunch of fun circles
 Build a Scripty & Watercolor background

Extras
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Papertrey Clear Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Wink of Stella shimmer
Sequins


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!

56 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful card!! Love this new set!!!

Barb said...

love the techniques you used on both these cards. dusteesmom@earthlink.net

GlendaLea said...

Ms Liz, Both of your cards are Beautiful! I love the colors!! MUST HAVE Stamps and dies for sure!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful cards Liz Love both of them and TFS Vicky :)
win_or_lose52 at Hotmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!!! Love the water colour one...and the first with the suspended word!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lynne72 said...

Wonderful cards!!

ctatomir@telus.net

Jill Rugg said...

Beautiful cards!

jrugg@sctc.net

SabineV said...

fabulous! love the colors on the last card!
svanderkley@shaw.ca

Sabrina said...

I love your cards!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Both cards are pretty. I like the "you are" die. The watercoloring is awesome, Love it! ogdendoll@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Everything you do is so classy! Love both cards. This is going to be a great release!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

The color changes on the "special" card really show how a little change can make a big difference.
The wreath card is very pretty.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

candio said...

Great cards ~ love the window look!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, your cards are gorgeous! I love how you have the words going across the acetate, and the watercolor wreath is so pretty!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, your cards are gorgeous! I love how you have the words going across the acetate, and the watercolor wreath is so pretty!

Lauren said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the new technique

lechristina3 at gmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so pretty Liz!! I love both of them!!

Nina said...

What eye catching, clever cards. The see thru circle and sequins make them so stunning.
nslee@comcast.net

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, beautiful cards. This release is just so much fun!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Alvina said...

Hi Liz, I love your cards, you did a great job, thanks for sharing.

alvinadiazatmsndotcom

Joan Smith said...

WOW both of your cards are amazing I love the first one it's fun how the YOU ARE looks suspended great job!!
Your 2nd card is gorgeous OMG great stamping job and the water colors just beautiful. You are a very creative and talented gal.

Kimberly said...

Super cute! I love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your watercolor card is beautiful. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

My Creative Time said...

WOWZERS! Your cards are STUNNING!!!!! GREAT JOB my friend!!
HUGS,
Emma ;)

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great Cards!! Your water coloring is great!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Katia said...

Both cards are fantastic but the second was my fav!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ both of these are simply GORGEOUS! I LVOE the first one ~ GREAT idea to make a window card! Then again that water coloring card ~ BEATUFIUL!!! Amazing as always!

Carol W. said...

Both cards are beautiful, Liz. Wonderful job. ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Cynthia Clark said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the simplicity of the first one, but your watercolor on the second is fab!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Cynthia Clark said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the simplicity of the first one, but your watercolor on the second is fab!
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Jeri said...

Beautiful cards. I love how you put the words over that circle. That looks really cool.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Kate said...

Beautiful Card.

Gaylynn said...

Really nice creations today Liz. Beautiful watercoloring too.

CathyinMN said...

Nice cards! I really like what I've seen of the new release.
cathyscreationstation@gmail.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Lovely cards!

Veronica
mommy's craftycreations at gmail dot com

Lady Fair said...

Such sweet cards! I love the sentiments - so uplifting. Thank you for the inspiration, Liz.

Helen said...

Fun! I love the circle cut into the card :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Kelli B. said...

Really cute cards! I love the circle die you used with the stitching on the outer piece of paper! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
kelreads@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Love the beautiful simple CAS card Liz! Those circle dies are amazing and I so love the script word dies!! Your watercolor wreath turned out a neat! I am really loving the water color stuff that everyone has been doing and I'm so loving today's sneaky peeks!! Hugs
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Debbie said...

like the techniques that you used on the cards thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with both sneak peek Liz, LOVE them!!! Have a super day my friend!!! :)

Monica said...

Such fun pretty cards Liz!

Diana said...

loving the watercolor look! Great job you did!

bdcampers@msn.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Pretty cards! The watercolor look is wonderful!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Such pretty colors on your cards.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

You are amazing! The circle with the special inside is a super idea. Not sure I know what you mean by stamp like a paint brush but your wreath is beautiful. Fabulous job on your cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

D- said...

I LOVE your cards. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{DMCARDMAKER}{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

jessica said...

Beautiful cards Liz!!
Love what you are doing with this watercoloring!
AWESOME job!

Simply AJ said...

Fantastic cards! I love the distressed look and of course, your water coloring is so fun! AJ@queenofmynest aj_822(at)yahoo(dot)com

lindagk23 said...

Liz I think your card is beautiful! You did a wonderful job! All of Emma's stamps and dies are awesome but I can already tell this is going to be lots of fun! :) Thanks so much for sharing. lindagk23ataoldotcom

An'Jenic G. said...

Liz your creations is stunning. I just love your water color card simply beautiful.
jeria22@yahoo.com

marg0006 said...

Great window card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Unknown said...

Wow! Beautiful cards.Love all the stamps and dies you used. jkool53@yahoo.com

Glora said...

Liz your cards are beautiful and amazing as always!!! I just love them and I'm already LOVING this release! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Liz O. said...

Fabulous projects as always Liz! Love the new sets, they are simply amazing! The watercolor technique looks awesome too!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!