Saturday, May 31, 2014

PKS June 14-09 Sketch Challenge ~ You float my boat!


Hi peachy friends, it's time for another sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps!  I hope you're having a great weekend so far, but now you can make it better by joining us in the challenge!



I thought it would be fun to mix up a couple of sets that you wouldn't normally think would work together!  




recipe:

Peachy Keen Stamps
PKSC-19 June 2013 ~ this is on special right now :)

Extras
My Creative Time ~ circle dies, tag die, water die
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Carta Bella pattern paper
Copic Markers
Stampin' Up Ink
Memento Ink
Chalk
White Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
Sequins

Come join the fun by clicking HERE!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!!

D- said...

This is ADORABLE! I love how you teamed up the sets. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

jessica said...

This is just as sweet as can be!
Love your take on the sketch!
FAB job!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Again another ADORABLE creation with the class ~ always incredible crafting happening here!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!