Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MCT Inspire Me ~ Many Thanks!


Hi friends, happy Wednesday, today is "Inspire Me" over at My Creative Time!  This is a day when we designers share with you what inspires us.  So cahinspires me?  Well, everything does...however, decor magazines and catalogues get me everytime. 

This picture (Ballard Designs) is what inspired my card today.  I love the neutral colors and textures with the pop of pink!  


Do you think my card captures the feel of the picture?





My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up ink
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Hemp
Studs
Button
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink

So the next time you're looking through a magazine let your mind wonder and create something wonderful!


12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Liz I can't believe how your card definitely looks like you took a pic of your room....WOW!! Super great creative job....I love it!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz! Gorgeous inspiration pic and spot on with your stunning card!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the embossed brick background!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

You totally captured the feel of that picture!!! Stunning card!!!

Nancy said...

Yes it does. Your brick embossing folder perfectly matches the fireplace brick of the picture and the pink color gives it the pop the photo has. Oh the chevron pattern and the rug match - just great. Beautiful, Liz.

Crafty Moni said...

Very pretty card Liz. I totally think your card captures the feel of the picture:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

mickeydee said...

Yes! your card definitely captures the inspiration. I love how you were able to use the chevrons of the rug, and put the same design on your card......tfs dianne

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The card does capture the picture. Love the brick wall. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ This is so BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE all the details and oh my the colors are so AWESOME!! Great inspiration picture too ~ wish my living room looks like this! Beautifully done as always!

LucyLu said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and the background too! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Definitely captures the feel of the picture! Beautiful card!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!