Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MCT Try Me Tuesday ~ Feathers!



Hi kiddos, it's Try Me Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  Today we were asked to try to make some handmade feather...yep, that's right handmade.  Well I decided that I had to add a real feather with it, just because :)


I first stamped the script background with verse mark and clear embossing powder.  Once it was cooled I gave it a water color wash of taupe.  Then I added my handmade and real feather.  I die cut and stamped the Eiffel Tower, flower and added some rhinestone to the centers.


recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Teresa Collins pattern paper
water color paint
rhinestones
feather
Stampin' Up ink
Tim Holtz ink

Be sure to take a peek at what my DT sisters created with their handmand flowers!

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so sweet and once again to me has the ever so cool shabby/chic look I do like the fact you used real feathers and like you said why not absolutely they look so pretty. Great creative job!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Liz!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card. I like the ripped background with the bright colors. Great flowers and feathers spray. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute! I love the Eifel Tower!!

katieo said...

Beautiful card Liz. I love the stamped background you made The Eifel tower looks cool adorned with flowers and feathers

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!!! Awesome use of those feathers!

LucyLu said...

Beautiful card Liz!!! Love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you added a real flower also!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is simply GORGEOUS! I LVOE all the layers, those colors and your feathers! BEATUIFULLY done as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!