Wednesday, May 14, 2014

PKS May Photo/Color Challenge ~ Flowers!


Welcome to Peachy Keen Stamps May photo/color challenge!  As soon as I saw the inspiration photo and colors I knew that I would be making flowers with sweet faces!  




I used cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables for the flowers and leaves, and edge dies for the border.  If you look closely you can see on the stripe paper there are stitch cuts.  To create stitch cuts, I used the scallop border with the paper just below the scallops.  I'll try to take a picture next time :)



Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
My Creative Time ~ Fun Stitched Edges Dies
Miss Kate Cuttables ~ pink flower, blue flower, gold flower
chalk
glossy accents
Echo Park paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock


Remember you can use the photo, the color or both to create something wonderful!  
I hope you join us in the challenge!

8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Such an BEAUTIFUL card Liz, LOVE your sweet flowers!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

jessica said...

This is so adorable Liz!!!! LOVE it!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so cute. Thank you for such inspiration!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute and colourful!!

Adrian said...

Cute!

Kim H said...

So BEAUTIFUL and so FUN & CUTE at the same time! As always I ADORE you work!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Cute, cute, cute!! :)

- Mel

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great colors and those flowers are wonderfully adorable!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!