Friday, May 16, 2014

Relax it's Father's Day!



Hi crafty friends, happy Friday!  Any fun plans this weekend?  I'll be finishing the painting in my bedroom.  My wonderful husband made his first "retirement" project this week.  He made me wood valences for our bedroom (like these).  I wanted them originally in our family room, then thought I wanted them in the bedroom too.  So he made the bedroom ones first for experience.  :)  They turned out perfect!

 For today's project I made a fun card for Father's Day.  I decided that a shaker card would be a bit different for a man.  

On the acetate I stamped the roof background stamp for the water.



recipe

My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
unknown pattern paper
American Crafts Cardstock
Copic Markers
Hemp
Button
Sequins

Have a beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous!!! LOVE the shaker!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just to cute for words!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I love your idea of having the frame on its side!

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the shaker!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is fabulous and I love that plaid paper!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!