Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Peachy Keen ~ Out of Candy!

 
***Yes this is my third post today!  Please scroll down for EAD's Goodbye Hop and My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!***
 
Hi again!  I had a little time on my hands today so I thought I would head over to Peachy Keen to see what their challenge was.  Well, the challenge ends tonight, that's why I'm posting for the third time today instead of waiting till the morning!
Peachy Keen's challenge this week is Peachy Challenge 41 :: 3-D Objects :: Wall Art, so I thought I would make a cute little sign for when I run out of candy tonight!
 



 
recipe:
Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge
pumpkins cut at 1.94 x 3.05 and 1.94 x 2.44
Nate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
letters cut at .88 high
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Peachy Keen Stamps
Paper
American Crafts
Extras
ribbon
copics
white & black gel pen
ink
canvas board
 
 
Enjoy!
 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! It's so cute!

Melissa said...

This is very clever! The Peachy Keen faces are perfect for your sign.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh...this is such a cute idea! Your sign is awesome and just love the PK faces on the pumpkins:)
Happy Halloween!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!! Lee-Ann :)

Shelly said...

Oh Liz!! This is such a great idea - I so want this for tonight! It's awesome!!!!'
Shelly

Unknown said...

You are always so darn creative. This is darling..

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Perfect for tonight! --C

Kim H said...

Liz ~ TOO CUUUTE!! Okay I LOVE the fact that you made this on canvas!! LOVE that idea!!! Okay the pumpkins are too ADORABLE with those faces!! How PERFECT is the saying for tonight when you are out of candy ~ the faces say it all!!! ADORABSS! Happy Halloween!!!

Cindy :) said...

adorable....and reuseable...great idea ;)

Lezlye said...

cute liz! I ran out too!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Great sign idea! Very cute!

Crafting Katie said...

That is too cute, Liz! Did you have to hang it last night?

Lorie said...

What a cute and creative idea! Nicely done and thanks for playing along with the Peachy Keen Challenge this week!

Life and Knits said...

This is so totally cute! Love those faces. LOL!!!

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Cute sign!

Kat


Amanda said...

Awww, I love your sign and your pumpkins faces are priceless!!! I need one of these for my house..Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with the PK challenge!Your sign is SUPER CUTE!!!:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!