Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Desings ~ Masculine Card!

 
If you are looking for My Creative Time's Scrappy Monday, please scroll down!

Hi paper lovers!  Yes this is my second post of the day!  Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the fabulous Julie Ranea. If you just popped by to see me please head over to EAD's blog for the start. Be sure to leave a comment along the way so you can be eligible for this week's giveaway! The hop doesn't officially start til 8am MST.
 
I needed to make a card for a friend's birthday!  He always tells people that he's not distinguished, I beg to differ!  As soon as I saw this car sticker, I knew this was for him.  However I didn't tell him this set is called "Vintage Racing"!!! hehehe
 


 
recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ This to That foam dots
paper: Papertrey Ink, Graphic 45
rhinestones
 
Vintage Racing
 
Your next stop is the super talented Rose!
Enjoy!
 

11 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE your card Liz!!! Great colors and perfect stickerz!
TFS and happy Monday!!

~amy~ said...

What an excellent masculine card...awesome work!

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful retro looking man card!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Cool masculine card! I LOVE it! Those stickers are so PERFECT for a man! But you know ~ I have to say this ~ I LOVE that houndstooth! So FABULOUS how you tied that in on a man card! WOW!!!

Kate said...

You can never have too much masculine card and this looks amazing.

June Houck said...

Liz, you rocked this! You make masculine cards look easy-peasy....gorgeous card!!!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderfully masculine card, Liz!!

Jay Gee said...

Perfect card for a gentleman Liz!

Mommy25 said...

Great job on the card!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhhh great guy card!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Crafty Moni said...

How pretty, but yet very masculine:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!