Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday ~ Card!

Hello my crafty friends!  First of all to my east coast friends, I hope you've weathered the storm and are safe!  As crazy as it sounds, here in California it was mid 70's.  I can't believe it's the end of October with this warm weather!
Today I wanted to share a card I made for a "new to me " challenge blog, Deconstructed Sketch No. 75.  If you've been living under a rock as I have, go check out her great sketches!

It's hard to see, but I stamped the chicken wire background on a small border attached under the jute.


 
recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
butterflies cut at 1.52 x 1.00 and 1.65x1.00
Sophistocated Cricut Cartridge
border cut at 5.72 x 1.00
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique: 3/8 orange sorbet jute, thin natural hemp
Cuttlebug Folder: Teresa Collins
paper: Papertrey Ink, Teresa Collins
button, pearls, sewing
 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with two posts! 
 
Enjoy!
 

7 comments:

jessica said...

What a GREAT card Liz! Love the color combo!!!

snappy scrappy said...

I love that colour combo too...so pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful! i love those TC papers you've been using! Such pretty colors!!!

tracym110 said...

Beautiful card! Love the sewing and all the embellishments!
Tracy

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!! Awesome colors

Anonymous said...

wow SO pretty Liz! I thik I have been living under a rock! I will have to check it out :) THose colors together with the butterflies is simply adorable!


Micia

~amy~ said...

This is super gorgeous...love that ribbon!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!