Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holiday Sparkle Card and Some Sad News

 
Hello my crafty friends!  Today I wanted to share with you some sad news.  EAD Designs will be closing after 10 years of business.  This is what Emily added to facebook yesterday...
 
****IMPORTANT NOTICE*****
We are sad to say the EAD Designs will be closing October 31st.
Last day to place order is October 21st.
We would like to thank all of you for your support and business over the last 10 years.
We have made so many great friends over the years.
Any Questions Please contact us vinyl@eaddesigns.com
I would like to thank all the past, guest and current EAD Design team. Without them EAD would be just a store.
 Thank you so much for sharing your talent and inspirations with us♥

 
This makes me so sad,  I remember the day I got an email from Emily asking if I would like to join her team.  I had loved what I had seen from my bloggy friend Joanna and was just so thrilled and honored to have been asked.  I am truly going to miss my Monday Blog Hops!  However I when I look around my home I will remember fondly my time spent with EAD Designs and Emily!
 




 
recipe:
paper: Papertrey Ink, American Craft
ink, stickles
 
You still have a little bit of time before EAD Designs closes it's doors, so hurry and pick up some stickers!
 
Enjoy!

7 comments:

jessica said...

Such sad news!! I will miss EAD Designs!
Beautiful Christmas card....great job with the stickerz and all your embellishments!
TFS and have a happy hump day!

~amy~ said...

sigh...such sadness, eh? I LOVE being on the same DT with you! Awesome card!

Crafting Katie said...

That is such sad news!!! You've been making the most wonderful creations with them! This is another gorgeous card!

Kate said...

This is just so cute. Love all the embellishments you used. So sad, love their products.

tracym110 said...

What a beautiful card!! Love all the details and embellishments! sorry to hear about EAD!
Tracy

Kim H said...

Liz ~ ADORABLE card!! LOVE the desing and all the extra elements ~ especially the sticker of that CUTE little ice skater! Well this is very sad news but what a BEAUTIFUL post! I have to agree with it ~ all your home decor projects you did with EADS I just LOVED!!!

June Houck said...

It is so sad, Liz. Emily makes the best quality stickerz, and the Monday hops are so much fun to see each week. Perhaps she will re-open at some point.

Your card is super duper cute!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!