Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goodbye EAD Designs Hop ~ Card

***if you are looking for My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday, please scroll down.  This is my second post of the day***
 
Hi Everyone!  Yes this is my second post today.  Normally I would be thrilled to post, but this post is really hard for me to write.  This is the last day that I will be posting for EAD Designs, as they will be closing their doors today.  :(  I want to thank Emily for all the fun I've had making cards, layouts, and home decor projects, that I couldn't have completed without her fabulous products!  I'm truly going to miss working with them...once my stash runs out!
 
Ok, let me get right to this, you should have arrived here from Rose's wonderful blog!  If not please head over to EAD's Blog for the start!
 
The hop doesn't officially begin until 8am MST.

 


 
recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
My Creative Time
Extras
button
rhinestones
Papertrey Ink Paper
American Craft Cardstock
 

 
Thank you Emily for having me on your design team!  I wish you continued success in what ever you do in the future!
 
The next stop on the hop is the smashing Shellye!
 
Enjoy!
 

20 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful card Liz!! Love the stickerz you used! Really going to miss being on this DT with you but thanks for all your inspiration and sharing your beautiful talent!!

~amy~ said...

I know right?! It was a hard post to write up:( I'm so glad to have worked with you for so long....Love today's card...

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...sad! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Liz! I'm going to miss all of your EAD posts too! I had such fun guest designing with you guys last year. You always come up with the most adorable projects with their products!

CherylB said...

Very beautiful card! I esp love that gorgeous bow...love that seam binding ribbon! Great job...too bad I didn't find about them before it's shutting down :(

Maria said...

love the card

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the colors and stitching.

Rose said...

so pretty! liz it has been a blast to see all you created for EAD :)

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the polka dot paper and the bling on the butterflies. I will miss these blog hops.

Angeline Choo said...

omg i love this card!!! why didnt i buy this fluttering blooms? :(

Anonymous said...

I love the bright butterfly with the blue gems! It's really lovely.

Jay Gee said...

Beautiful card Liz, I have enjoyed seeing your projects each week :)

mandalj said...

Lovely card! I'm going to miss hopping around the EAD design team blogs each week.

wendipooh13 said...

super cute card!!! Love seeing your work!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! TFS!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card:) Love the design! The papers are so pretty and just love the bow!!! FABULOUS card!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ your post was just touching!! Your car is simply GORGEOUS! LOVE the papers and the sentiment you chose ~ PERFECT!! I am so sad for the owner and for the DT's!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing what AMAZING creations you have to sahre with us using their products!! Hugs!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love the bling on the butterflies.

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a pretty card and I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL butterflies!!!!:)

Angela said...

Loved your card! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!