Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday ~ Fall Decor!

Happy 3D Wednesday my paper loving friends!  I love Wednesday for so many reasons (it's my day off, is just one ), but especially today since I get to be apart of My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!
 
Emma asked that we make home decor projects today, so I came up with a "mini fall wreath"!
 
\

 


 
First I wrapped my 1 1/2" natural burlap from my Boutique around a "pine" wreath.
I used My Creative Time leaves die from Piles of Smile Stamp and Die set and just a ton with random papers!  After inking the edges, I sprayed the leaves with Mr Huey shine for a bit of glitz.  Then I hot glued them to the wreath in a random pattern.  Lastly I added amber rhinestones for more bling!  :)
 
 
recipe:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
banner cut at 5.05 x 1.35
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ 1 1/2 natural burlap
Mr Huey Shine
 Sixxix Wood embossing folder
pine wreath
rhinestones
 
Enjoy!

14 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!! Love the way your wreath turned out!!
Awesome home decor project!!
TFS and have a GREAT hump day!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous wreath...great colours! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is absolutely beautiful!!! I would just sit and stare at it if it were in my house! Gorgeous papers, and the burlap peaking through is the perfect touch!!!

Kate said...

WOW!!! Stunning Wreath. Love the colors too.

Cindy Beland said...

OH my gosh Liz,your wreath is just GORGEOUS!BEAUTIFUL job with it,I LOVE this idea and the pretty colors!!!Have a great week my friend!!!:)

Glora said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL. I love the patterned paper leaves and the burlap and well the WHOLE ADORABLE little wreath. What a fabulous idea. Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG!!! I ADORE this Fall wreath!! How CLEVER to wrap the pine with burlap!!! You know I LOVE the leaves and the papers ~ colors and patterns you used too! GORGEOUS job as always!!! I have to find out what size wreath you used!1 I need to make one of these!!! LOVE!!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful fall wreath! I also LOVE the burlap! Fabulous job Miss Liz!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great way to add new life to an old wreath. The leaf die can be used so many ways...you really gave yours a workout. The burlap wrap looks wonderful and gives it a fall-like feel. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Liz, this is GORGEOUS!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

WOW!!BEAUTIFUL!!GORGEOUS!!!

DebC said...

This is absolutely beautiful Liz! Amazing
Deb C
Bugjuiced

Unknown said...

Liz, your the best. Your 3D designs are out of this world. I don;t know how you do that but its wonderful. I'm truly amaze.
airport transfer

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz I am always so impressed with your beautiful, creative projects. This is so creative...thank you for thinking of me, wish I could say my back was fine, but I am learning to live with it. Hope your shoulder is doing well. Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend.. Hugs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!