Friday, October 5, 2012

Featured Designer for Jinger Adams ~ Birthday Card!

Hi Paper Lovers!
Today is my day to be a Featured Designer for Jinger Adams and her new craft line!  After waiting for so long I finally got to play with Jinger's brand new beautiful papers!!!
 
I chose to make a card with Bella Vita, Italian inspired papers and trims!  I just love the elegance of her paper!  If you didn't know Bella Vita, means "beautiful life" in a Italian...and yes it is a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!!  Don't you just love that gold "Venetian" trim!  AMAZING!

 
 
 

 
Not only did Jinger design a new paper line, she also came out with pre made card bases, like this easel card.  All you have to is add your pretty papers and embellishments!

I first stamped in yellow "wishes" then embossed  "Happy Birthday" in gold to match the trim! Oh and none of my cards would be complete without a bit of glitter!  lol
 
 
Recipe:
glitter, pearls, ink, sewing, embossing powder
 
Enjoy!
 
 

11 comments:

Shelly said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the paper and the beautifully glittered dragonfly.
Have a wonderful day!
Shelly

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty!

Kate said...

Gorgeous. Love the paper so pretty. That Dragonfly is gorgeous.

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Liz!! Love the papers!!!

katieo said...

Very pretty. I love the sparkle of the dragonfly against the bright paper

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. I love easel cards too and with these papers like these it helps to make the beautiful cards. The lace is wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Great job using the easel card base! Your card is so pretty, especially with that glittery dragonfly!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ just BEAUTIFUL! Love the trim, the dragonfly, the patterns you used and BEAUTIFUL LIFE is just PERFECT and TRUE!!! Oh LOVE the idea of pre~easel cards too! Simply GORGEOUS!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Liz! I love the papers and the pretty trimming! I really like that Ginger has come out with pre-made cards bases-great idea! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tammy Schmitt said...

Just gorgeous! I love how you used Jinger's products. TFS:-)

~Tammy S

Court said...

Gorgeous job!!! Really lovely. I need to stop by way more often! Thank you for always stopping by my blog! Every time I see your name, I smile!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!