Friday, October 26, 2012

Best Witches ~ Treat Bag!

Happy Friday Friends!  I have a super quick post for a super quick treat bag to share with you!  Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would make some treat bags for my coworkers.  This really took no time at all!  
I used Teresa Collins Chic & Scary Cricut Cartridge and her Haunted Hallows paper to create this fabulously spooky treat bag!

I used Stazon ink for my stamp, I think I need to reink it though!  :/



recipe:
Teresa Collins Chic and Scary Cricut Cartridge
witch cut at 7.82 x 7.62 
I used the hide contour feature to cut the background
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ .05 mm orange hemp, medium glassine bag (coming soon)
My Creative time ~ Treats For My Sweet Stamp Set
button, stazon ink

Enjoy!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo cute Liz...it pops off of the glassine bag!

Crafting Katie said...

These are ADORABLE, Liz! I bet your coworkers will love these!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh I LOVE, LOVE these! What a FAB cut and paper!! Those bags are a MUST have and I MUST order more!!! Well your co workers are going to ADORE you even more!!! Havea FABULOUS weekend and CONGRATS on the PKS win! Woot Woot!!

Unknown said...

FABulous bags!! Everything about them is lovely & it's nice to see some Halloween treat bags for us grown ups:) LOL!

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty love it

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!