Friday, October 12, 2012

Featured Designer ~ Queen Bee Card!

Happy Friday my crafty friends!   I'm so excited that I get to be a Featured Designer for Jinger Adams and her new craft line again! 
 
 
The awesome thing about Jinger's new line is that she has premade card bases!  I started this card with a flip card base.

I used gold embossing powder on the the little "dot" stamp.  Cut a gold crown with my Cricut, then added a bit of hemp and a small flower, on the stamped "queen" banner.  Lastly I added some of the most beautiful trim from Jinger's line on the side!  Of course I used Jinger's fabulous die cuts and paper from her Gypsy Queen collection to complete my card!
 



For the flip side I used another die cut and another stamped sentiment with some rhinestones!
 
Recipe:
Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge
crown cut at 2.75 x 1.67 and shadow layer to match
Jinger Adams~ Gypsy Queen paper and Trim
Liz's Paper Loft ~ .05mm black hemp, red flower
The Scrapbooking Queen ~ Royal Garden
rhinestone, ink, embossing powder, pop dots
 
Enjoy!
 

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is sooooo pretty Liz!! Awesome design and papers!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card Liz!!! Love the design. Have a great weekend.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!