Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Fall ~ Card!

Good morning my crafty friends! I have a fun Fall card to share with you today.  I don't always have time to enter challenges, but I did this week.  So I headed over to Peachy Keen's blog to see what their challenge was.  I'm not sure if you noticed, but lately I've been using nontraditional colors for the seasons.  I used blues, creams, and brown for my fall card and The Cornies Peachy Keen faces, to make it even more unconventional!


The challenge is to showcase the sentiment or words as the focal point, 


Of course I had to add glitter!  My card never look complete until I add it!  :)

recipe:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge 
frame cut at 3.81 x 3.65
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut at 2.06 x 2.02
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ ivory sinamay, kraft thin hemp (coming soon)
My Creative Time ~ Just for You, Piles of Smiles Stamp and Die ( leaves)
paper: Papertrey Ink, My Minds Eye
ink, white pen, distresser, copic, glitter


Make sure that you check out "Show Me Your Technique" at My Creative Time today!  I know that they will have something exciting to show you!!!


Enjoy!

19 comments:

Carol W. said...

Great card! Love the little faces on the leaves. Thank you for sharing!

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ I LOVE the non traditional colors you have been using! Let me just say I LOVE this to pieces! Those faces are ADORABLE on thos leaves! Let alone the sentiment and the papers! Oh those flowers are just GORGEOUS too!! LOVE!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful card!

Kim said...

Love your non-traditional colors for a Fall card! And the leaves are soooo cute!

Miss Giebel said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors that you used! the flowers mixed with the leaves are so lovely!!

jessica said...

This is super adorable Liz!!! LOVE the color and those flowers and of course those adorable PKS!!

Beckie said...

Looks good.love all the details.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Another beautiful card!! Again I love the colors

Migdalia said...

Adorable Card!Just love it!TFS

quilt4fun2 said...

Peachy faces are meant to be on those leaves :D Great job on your card...love the colors! Good luck in the challenge.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Raven B said...

Liz this is so adorble. It's cute in a way but mostly really pretty!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.
Hugs,
Raven

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful card! I just love all of your elements. You are so good at all the details :)

katieo said...

I love the way you changed up the colors and added corny faces. So cute

Cindy Beland said...

Oh WOW Liz,your card is just GORGEOUS with those cute little leaves and LOVE the pretty flowers!!!SUPER job my friend!!:)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love the colours & the happy little leaves - beautiful!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Liz! I absolutely love the colors and the cute little faces on the leaves:) Wow, always a treat to visit you! fabulous job!
Sherrie K
http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

This is adorable, and the face is perfect!!! I stopped by each day last week when you were a guest designer over at Everyday Cricut but didn't have a chance to comment. All your projects were cute, as usual!! ;) Hope you have a great evening.

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

LOVE!!!! The PKS look so awesome on Emma's leaf dies! Great job as usual!!!!

Saundra said...

Liz, I love your non-traditional colors. The sentiment is perfect and who doesn't those Cornie faces! So glad you played along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!